MANIFEST OF THE HEREDITARY ANGIOEDEMA (HAE) INTERNATIONAL NURSES ORGANIZATION- HAE INO
HAEA lNO Nurses Organization aims to advance the quality of care in Angioedema, and attain excellence in the nursing treatment, focusing on the patients and their families. This will be achieved in line with the global practice parameters, which will balance the technological developments, social needs and economic considerations.
The HAE international nursing organization will:
Consider first and foremost the patients and their families as the center of
activities, within the community and beyond.
- Address the well-being of the patient as an essential value on which the professional accomplishments are based, in health and illness
- Strongly believe in the essential rights of the patients, families and other significant people to receive high quality treatment, which comply with the widely accepted parameters of human dignity and patient rights according to the professional codes of ethics
- Commit to advancing the health of the patient and to obtaining physical and mental wellbeing
- Stand in the forefront of knowledge, and present an example for pioneering of professional activity for health care workers and other organizations
- Strive to lead other parties and steer its activities to attain the optimal health of its patients, while developing instruments, outline processes which focus on advancing its professionalism
- Strive to obtain good coordination with other organizations, with a constant attention to adaptation to social and environmental changes
- Believe in professional autonomy, incessant learning and personal excellence
- Adhere to ethical rules and research dogmas as a guarantee to high-quality nursing
- Believe in nurturing and developing the human resources, to support the personal self-esteem of its members, and their commitment to the international organization and the nursing profession